Pages

look at me...i have STOCKISTS. oh yeah.

i'm quite impressed with myself that i've managed to keep to a blog post every Saturday since the start of the year, however, today's was a struggle. mostly because i've been busy working on projects so no time to think of anything to report. so it'll be short and sweet (which i'm sure many of you will be pleased about as, let's be honest, i do tend to waffle a lot of the time).

i guess the exciting thing is that  now have STOCKISTS. yes. me. i have STOCKISTS. that's pretty cool if i do say so myself.

i have three new stockists (i'm becoming quite fond of that word!) off the back of Top Drawer, as well currently stocking in We Make London's pop-up shop in Camden and being part of Blog & Buys Spring Wish List. Lovely & British stock my lampshades whilst Purple Holly and Votiva Home will very soon be stocking my super-super double-sided cushions...can't wait!

and i'm also rather excited (probably a bit too much in fact) that i can now have a 'stockists' page on my website. yay!