Pages

christmas delights


i was very lucky this christmas and was spoilt by my friends and family. i got lots of lovely things - some crafty items, some designer maker goodies and i even found some vintage treats for myself. i thoughts i'd share some with you...

...a couple of days before christmas i discovered a vintage shop and OMGoodness what a lot of finds! some fabric, a nice new blankie, belts, and a special war time edition of monopoly complete with cardboard counters and wooden pieces...awesome!...



...a lovely Charley Harper calendar to see me through 2014...


...my new Orla Kiely folder, my new Ellen Giggenbach cushion, and my secret santa gift - a bird whistle in a house to hold my keys which also doubles as a whistle!...


...but i think my favourite present must be my two Holly Sharpe prints...just need to get some lovely frames to put them in now...


...i also got the Orla Kiely 'Home' book, a tribal print scarf, and some flowery PJs from Thailand...love it all, so lucky - thank you everyone!!


...oh and pre-xmas i sent off lots of lovely cards from a selection of designers - Elle Jane Designs, Jessica Hogarth, Jo Clarke, and Hello Paper Moon...


i hope you all had a WONDERFUL christmas whatever you may have done and now looking forward to celebrating everything good from 2013 and are ready to welcome lots of exciting new things in 2014...see you there!